New to the JCC?
FAQs for new visitors
What is the JCC?
The JCC is a non-sectarian community center -like a Y with a Jewish flair.
Are there people like me at the JCC?
Individuals, couples, and families of all cultures, religions, lifestyles, and abilities are welcome at the JCC. Our members come from Yonkers, Hastings, Ardsley, Dobbs Ferry, Irvington, Tarrytown, Sleepy Hollow, Briarcliff, Ossining, Elmsford, White Plains, and beyond.
What do people do at the JCC?
At the JCC, people socialize, take classes, exercise, learn and grow. From toddler drop off to active retirement groups, there is something for everyone.
- Our preschool, afterschool child care, enrichment classes, vacation mini-camps and summer day camps engage children 1-16 years.
- Teens socialize, take test prep, and participate in training programs for fun and credit.
- Adults of all ages enjoy working out in our fitness center, attending exercise classes, parenting groups, lectures, films, discussion groups, and trips.
- Individuals with special needs enjoy camaraderie and develop social skills in both self-contained and inclusive programs.
- Our on-site social worker is available to anyone in need of an ear, makes referrals, and helps connect those with similar situations for networking and emotional support.
How do I get started?
- Drop by for or schedule a tour
- Browse our program guide and this website
- Call 914.366.7898 or email email@example.com with your questions
- Try a class or two on us